Ryan’s Buffalo Chicken Dip
Yum. One of our favorite cozy-day, comforting treats is Buffalo Chicken Dip. It’s typically a football season favorite, but honestly, I like it year round! And, Ryan has this simple recipe perfected, so I happily let him make this one for us 😉 . Needless to say, we’re craving comfort right now and this dip might be on repeat for a little while.
We like to serve ours with celery and carrots! Enjoy!
- 1 package of 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- ½ cup blue cheese salad dressing
- ½ cup ranch salad dressing
- Approx. 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded cheese
- Stir cream cheese in an 8” or 9” square baking dish or pie plate until smooth
- Stir in dressings and hot sauce
- Stir in chicken
- Stir in a large pinch of shredded cheese
- Layer shredded cheese (as much or as little as you’d like) on top
- Sprinkle top with a little salt, pepper and garlic salt
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
You can certainly see your skills within the
write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such
as you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe.
At all times go after your heart.